You can check room availability, make reservations, or cancel reservations from your home or the library PCs, and your smartphone.
- Back to the top page of our library.
- Log in to "My Library".
- Click "Reserve cubicles and seminar rooms at libraries" in the "Message" category.
- Please make a reservation from "Vacant facility search" or "Search from list/schedule (today)".
On the Day of Use...
To those who made the room reservation: come to the main counter with your library card → We will give you the room key, etc.
What Is a Seminar Room?
Rooms are available for group studies using library materials.
- Eligible users: People affiliated with the University of Tsukuba (2 or more).
- Usage limitations: up to three hours, once a day per group.
- Reservation: from 0:00 AM, one week before the day of use.
★If faculty members wish to use the seminar room for classes, please ask at the main counter.
What Is a Study Cubicle?
Small rooms are available for studying on your own, using library materials. (Only at the Central Library, Art and Physical Education Library, and Medical Library.)
- Eligible users: University of Tsukuba graduate students, non-degree research students (Kenkyusei), faculty members, and professor emeritus.
- Usage limitations: one cubicle per person, no time limit.
- Reservation: from 0:00 AM on the day of use.