You can have the books delivered between libraries and receive the books at library you selected.
- Tsukuba Campus：Central, Art and Physical Education, Medical Library, and Library on Library and Information Science
- Tokyo Campus：Otsuka Library * ”Location : OUJ Bunkyo” cannot be delivered.
How to apply
Search a book on Tulips Search（OPAC Search）→ Click “Reserve” button.
*Due to system specifications, unavailable materials for delivery such as journals, reference books, and Basic medical books will be displayed with the “Reserve” button.
- After the application, it takes about 3-5 days within Tsukuba Campus, or 5-7 days between Tsukuba Campus and Tokyo Campus to be delivered.
- Notice will be sent to your registered e-mail address when the book is available.
(If you will not use the book you requested, please cancel it from My library: “Materials under request”)
- Borrow the book at the main counter of the library you selected.
- You can apply up to 5 books, including your reservation for books on loan.
- If there is a single book which is not returned within the loan period (overdue materials) or you are in penalty period, delivery services and borrowing books are suspended.
- Please check your maximum items before borrowing books.
- You can receive books only at the library you selected.
- You can return books to any of the University of Tsukuba Libraries.