- An ISBN (International Standard Book Number) will be allocated by the library when issuing research outputs as a publication of the University of Tsukuba.
- ISBN is a number system used on an international scale, for commercial, logistic, and library management of publications. The University of Tsukuba is assigned the number “ISBN978-4-924843-XX-X.”
- To apply for an ISBN number, fill out the forms below and attach copies of the publication’s title, colophon, etc. (You can submit at proof print stage.)
- Word file (Japanese/18KB)
- PDF file (Japanese/111KB)
- Please donate three copies of the book to the University of Tsukuba Library after publication.
Application / Inquiries
University of Tsukuba Library, Division of Information Processing and Management (Collection Development Section)
Ext. 2346 / e-mail: sensho#@#tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “#@#” with “@”)