Photocopy Machines in the Library
- Fill in the "Photocopy Application Form for In-house Materials" placed beside the photocopy machine, and put it in the reception box (to protect copyright).
- Select the machine type and make copies.
Type How to Use the Machine Fee
(By prepaid card)
Pay by coins or prepaid cards.
*Money changer: exchanges ￥1,000 bill to ￥500 coins
*Prepaid card vending machine: Over ￥1,000
(For Tsukuba Campus/For Tokyo Campus)
*For receipts, ask at the library’s reference desk. (Bring the "Photocopy Application Form for In-house Materials" instead of putting it in the box.)
Black & white: ￥１０／page
（By university expense card）
Pay by university expense copying card issued by the library.
*Apply for the card at the library’s reference desk. (Faculty ID and Budget Registracion Code required)
What is account registration?
→ See “Home>Library Guide>Using Research Funds for Library Payments”
Location of Photocopy Machines, Money Changers, and Prepaid Card Vending Machines
- Tsukuba Campus：Central Library | Art and Physical Education Library | Medical Library | Library on Library and Information Science
- Tokyo Campus：Otsuka Library
No Use of Scanners
- There are no scanners in the library.
- You cannot bring in your own scanner and scan library material. (to protect copyright)
Downloading from PC to USB Memory
- You can download data from databases and e-journals licensed by the university, and save it on USB memories etc.
- Systematic (bulk) downloads are prohibited. Avoid saving large amounts of data at once.