For Your Comfort
Please help maintain a comfortable environment.
- Refrain from behaviors that cause disturbance to other users.
- Protect your own valuables; do not leave wallets and PCs unattended, even for a short time. Please carry your valuables or use lockers for your safety.
- For the preservation of the library material and environment, smoking and eating are not permitted.
[Central Library] Refreshing zone on 2nd floor is the only place for refreshments where you can eat in the library.
- Drinks in sealed containers may be brought into the library. These may only be consumed in the lounge area.
- Talking on a mobile phone is allowed only in the designated areas.