Skip to main content
- This website policy is applied to services provided by University of Tsukuba Library via online networks. (domain: tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp)
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of this site and data.
- Contents in this website and these policies are subject to change without notice.
- The information submitted to the sites is encrypted using "Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol" in order to secure the information more effectively. We will not use your privacy information for any other purposes except as to library services.
- Your IP address, search keywords and the URL or webpage from which you came our site are automatically collected to make statistics of accessing in order to research and improve our library services. That kind of data is not personally identifiable.
- We will not provide our patrons' indentifiable information to any third parties except when required by law or specific reasons.
- We make all effort as much as it is needed to manage information we obtain approriately.
Copyright and Linking
- Unless otherwise noted, copyright of University of Tsukuba Library web pages belong to University of Tsukuba Library.
- Copyrights of the digitized materials such as University of Tsukuba publications, online journals, abstracts and indexes databases contained in the University of Tsukuba Library websites are held by respective authors or producers.
- The materials contained in the University of Tsukuba Library can be reproduced (e.g. printed / downloaded from terminals) by users solely for purposes of investigation, research, study and/or education.
- Please comply with the following regulations in using materials provided via the University of Tsukuba Library.
- Indicate author(s) or the source of the data when you cite it.
- Not alter expressions of works and their titles.
- Keep Copyright Law and other relevant laws.
- The University of Tsukuba Library assumes no responsibility for any results regarding the use of the data on web pages provided via our library.
- Direct hyperlink to a University of Tsukuba Library web page is allowed to everyone, if it can be reached from our Top Page(https://www.tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp/) and has no link notice. Also there is no need to contact us for it.
- Any use of the materials contained in the University of Tsukuba Library in printed materials, CD/DVD-ROMs, VTRs, broadcasts, etc. without permission is prohibited. If you would like to use them, please contact:
Reference Service Section, Division of Academic Support, University of Tsukuba Library (Phone: +81-298-53-2373, 2374, Fax: +81-298-53-2375).