Photocopying of library materials is allowed only within the copyright law.
- Only make copies for your own research studies. You should not copy for other people.
- Only a single copy for a part of a work can be made. Do not give copies to other people, whether or not compensation is received.
- A whole article in the latest issue of a printed journal can be copied when the next issue is out, or three months after the publication.
- You cannot copy all the pages of a book or an issue of a journal.
- A whole work published in a collection of essays, addresses, or scientific and other contributions cannot be copied.