Students, faculties (include part-time teachers, emeritus professors, part-timers) and other people in the university.
Visitors can not use.
Available weekdays 9:00-17:00.
An hour at once.
You can continue browsing if nobody is waiting.
To prevent new coronavirus infection, please make your use within as short a time as possible.
How to use National Diet Library Digital Collections
- Come to Reference Desk of Central Library, Counter of Medical Library or Counter of L & IS
- and fill in NDL Digital Collection Application Form.
- You can browse “Online Collection” and “Resource send to the Library”.
If you want to print out, please fill in the Photocopy Application Form.
*Black and white:\20, Color:\90
*It need "segment number", not "page number".
*You can get it the following weekday because it take time to revision and trimming.
- Close the browser as soon as you finish using.
If you have already identified the pages to be copied, you can obtain it by following the same procedure as “Article Copy Delivery from Other Libraries (Paid Service)” without browsing.
We will copy it for you.
When applying, please specify either Central / Medical / L & IS as the library you want to receive, and write "Request for copying from NDL Digital Collection" in “Message to the Library”.
The fee is \20/page for black and white prints only and \ 90/page for color.
We will inform you via email when the copy is ready.
Regardless of university expense or private expense, please come and receive it by yourself at the library.
- Connect any devices and external storages (e.g. Laptop, USB flash drive).
- Take pictures of the screen.
- Get capture data or electronic file of the resources.
Please check out the NDL page
An advance reservation is possible.
You can choose how to reserve, "At the Library" or "from the Reservation System".
※You can also use NDL Digital Resources without the reservation if nobody is using it.
- Up to one reservation ( =
for an hourfor 30 minutes).
- You need your library card.
- If you do not come by the appointed time, the reservation is canceled.
Reserve "At the Library"
- Come to Reference Desk of Central Library or Counter of Medical Library and fill in NDL Digital Collection Application Form.
- Recierve NDL Digital Resources Reservation form. The reservation is completed.
- Come to the library with the NDL Digital Resources Reservation form and your library card until the reservation time.
※Reservation Date : from the reserved day up to one week
Reserve "from the Reservation System"
- Apply through the following reservation form.
- We will inform you of the scheduled date via email. The reservation is completed.
- Come to the library with your library card until the reservation time.
※Reservation Date : from the next day up to one week
This reservation is Provisional.
We will inform you of the scheduled date via email.
As a general rule, we will contact you on the same day if you apply on weekday morning. If you apply on weekday afternoon or Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, we will contact you on the next working day. Please contact us if you do not receive confirmation email.
※ Please add the "tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp" domain to your safe sender list in your security software.
Contact：ill#@#tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp ※Please replace "#@#" with "@"