Students, faculties (include part-time teachers, emeritus professors, part-timers) and other people in the university.
Available weekdays 9:00-17:00.
An hour at once.
You can continue browsing if nobody is waiting.
How to use National Diet Library Digital Resources
- Come to Reference Desk of Central Library or Counter of Medical Library
- and fill in NDL Digital Collection Application Form.
- You can browse “Online Collection” and “Resource send to the Library”.
If you want to print out, please fill in the Photocopy Application Form.
*Black and white:\20, Color:\90
*It need "segment number", not "page number".
*You can get it the following weekday because it take time to revision and trimming.
- Close the browser as soon as you finish using.
- Connect any devices and external storages (e.g. Laptop, USB flash drive).
- Take pictures of the screen.
- Get capture data or electronic file of the resources.
|Books||Books which received before 1968. About 500,000 items|
|Rare books and Old materials||Rare books and old materials which received after 1868. About 20,000 items|
|Periodicals||Non- commercial periodicals which published before 2000. About 10,000 titles / 670,000 items|
|Doctoral dissertations||Non- commercial doctoral dissertations which received 1991-2000. About 120,000 items|
An advance reservation is possible.
You can choose how to reserve, "At the Library" or "from the Reservation System".
※You can also use NDL Digital Resources without the reservation if nobody is using it.
- Up to one reservation ( = for an hour ).
- You need your library card.
- If you do not come by the appointed time, the reservation is canceled.
Reserve "At the Library"
- Come to Reference Desk of Central Library or Counter of Medical Library and fill in NDL Digital Collection Application Form.
- Recierve NDL Digital Resources Reservation form. The reservation is completed.
- Come to the library with the NDL Digital Resources Reservation form and your library card until the reservation time.
※Reservation Date : from the reserved day up to one week
Reserve "from the Reservation System"
- Apply through the following reservation form.
- We will inform you of the scheduled date via email. The reservation is completed.
- Come to the library with your library card until the reservation time.
※Reservation Date : from the next day up to one week
This reservation is Provisional.
We will inform you of the scheduled date via email.
As a general rule, we will contact you on the same day if you apply on weekday morning. If you apply on weekday afternoon or Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, we will contact you on the next working day. Please contact us if you do not receive confirmation email.
※ Please add the "tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp" domain to your safe sender list in your security software.
Contact：ill#@#tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp ※Please replace "#@#" with "@"