Audio-visual materials: Blue-rays, DVDs, Video tapes, CDs, LDs, Cassette tapes, Records, etc.
Using inside the library
- Materials on Central Library main building 2F / Library on Library and Information Science(LIS) / Otsuka Library:
-> You can listen/watch them at the available booth.
- Materials not on shelf of Central Library:
-> Please check the location with OPAC, and contact to the main counter -> application -> listening/watching at the booth
- Materials on Art and Physical Education Library(Art&Phys) / Medical Library:
Please choose your desired materials on the shelves and bring them to the counter -> application -> listening/watching at the booth
Loaning audio-visual materials
Target: CDs, DVDs with clearance of copyright
Condition: up to 2 items / 3days (You cannot make renewals.)
* Requests for delivery within the university are available. Please apply at the main counter.
the loan procedure at main counter
* The self-checkout Machine is not available (There is a possibility of magnetic data erasure)
Please return to the main counter of the original library (Staff confirm status of the material).
Micro-materials (Central, Art&Phys, LIS)
Micro-materials: Microfilms, Microfiche
*Some Microfiche are not searchable. Please ask to main counter for assistance.
Using Micro-materials: To browse and photocopy with the micro reader printer
Available: 9:00-12:15, 13:15-17:00 Weekday
(When you want to photocopy, please finish your use to 16:30.)
fee of photocopy: 20 yen/page
* Those who belong to the University of Tsukuba can use micro materials bringing by yourself. Please apply at main counter.
To apply at main counter -> received materials
To browse & photocopy with micro reader pinter
To return materials at main counter and fee payment procedure