Students, faculties (include part-time teachers, emeritus professors, part-timers) and other people in the university.
Visitors can not use.
Available weekdays 9:00-17:00.
An hour at once.
You can continue browsing if nobody is waiting.
To prevent new coronavirus infection, please make your use within as short a time as possible.
How to use Historical Recordings Collection
- Come to Reference Desk of Central Library, Reference Desk of A & PE Library or Counter of L & IS and fill out the application.
- Ask Librarian to login.
- Search with Keyword, Genre, and so on.
- Play Historical Recordings Collection.
- Close the browser as soon as you finish using.
- Connect any devices and external storages (e.g. Laptop, USB flash drive).
- Get electronic file of the resources.
National Diet Library launched the release of the Historical Recordings Collection to make these valuable recordings available to the public. Approximately 50,000 recordings had been released.
Please see below for the details.
National Diet Library(NDL) About the Historical Recordings Collection
National Diet Library Historical Recordings Collection How to use this Database