Students, faculties (include part-time teachers, emeritus professors, part-timers) and other people in the university.
Available weekdays 9:00-17:00.
An hour at once.
You can continue browsing if nobody is waiting.
How to use National Diet Library Digital Resources
- Come to Reference Desk of Central Library or Counter of Medical Library
- and fill in NDL Digital Collection Application Form.
- You can browse “Online Collection” and “Resource send to the Library”.
If you want to print out, please fill in the Photocopy Application Form.
*Black and white:\20, Color:\90
*It need "segment number", not "page number".
*You can get it the following weekday because it take time to revision and trimming.
- Close the browser as soon as you finish using.
- Connect any devices and external storages (e.g. Laptop, USB flash drive).
- Take pictures of the screen.
- Get capture data or electronic file of the resources.
|Books||Books which received before 1968. About 500,000 items|
|Rare books and Old materials||Rare books and old materials which received after 1868. About 20,000 items|
|Periodicals||Non- commercial periodicals which published before 2000. About 10,000 titles / 670,000 items|
|Doctoral dissertations||Non- commercial doctoral dissertations which received 1991-2000. About 120,000 items|