Are you having trouble with your writing?
The University of Tsukuba provides services to support your academic writing skills. These include teaching how to write assignments, preparing documents for study abroad programmes, and helping you to complete applications for funding opportunities.
Please make use of these services to help you.
*Writing Support Portal : Leaflet (PDF/230KB)
News / Information
- Writing Help Desk is relocated to the Central Library
Due to renovation of 1A building, the Writing Help Desk is relocated to the Career Zone at the Central Library (2nd Floor) from October 2017 to May 2018.
Please refer to the attached map （PDF/95KB) for the new venue.
Thank you very much for your kind understanding.
- [Seminar]"Enjoy writing your graduation thesis!"at the Library (Jul. 26th)
- [Seminar]"How to write a class paper"at the Library (May 17th)
- ”Writting Support Seminar -2017-" at the Library(Apr.-Oct.)
- [Seminar]Writing Lecture: Creating a Memorable Resume at the Library (Mar. 10th)
- [Seminar]How to apply for JSPS Gakushin DC. at the Library (Mar. 6th)
- [Seminar]What's "Writing support"? at the Library (Jan. 18th, 20th)
- [Seminar]"Academic Writing" & "Academic Presentation at the Library (Dec.-Jan.)
- Workshop : Let’s get "Gakushin-DC" at the Library (12/7)
- Workshop "How to write a class paper" at the Library (11/15,11/22)
- ”Writting Support Seminar -Autum-" at the Library (11/2-12/7)
- ”[Seminar] Reading and Writing in English" at the Library
- ”Writting Support Seminar -Spring-" at the Library
- We opened University of Tsukuba Writing Support Portal.