All users receiving:
- Notifications when the books you reserved become available
- Notifications when the books you requested Tokyo-Tsukuba area inter loan service become available
- Reminders when you are delayed returning
* Students who register their e-mail address to TWINS are received above.
* These notifications are required.
Choice recieving / not recieving
- Notification of 2 days before your return date.
- Notification of added new information in Library web pages.
- Notification of arrival of copies or books from other libraries (More details).
Followings are notice of registration of e-mail service. When you register, we regard you agree these notification.
- The e-mail sometimes takes a few days, or dose not arrive in you. University of Tsukuba Library takes on NO responsibility about problems of delay or not arriving of e-mail.
- E-mails of this searvice are sent from "@tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp" domain. Please setup to be able to receive e-mail from this domain.
- When the two or more sending errors occur in the registered e-mail address, we might delete your registration without a previous notice.
- We might use your e-mail address that registered in this service for only the library business (for example: notification of the things left behind etc.).