* For latest information, please check Preventive measures against coronavirus disease page.
However we have just notified you of the "Temporary closure etc. to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus" on April 15, in response to "Request in regard to the handling of our university contingent to the expansion nationwide of target regions of the declaration of a state of emergency" on April 17, all libraries are closed to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.
Period: April 21 (Tue) to May 6 (Wed)
|Library||day||Opening hours||Loan hours|
Art & Physical Education
Library and Information Science
Sat. Sun. national holidays
* Otsuka Library will be closed for the time being.
- The due date has been changed to May 14.
- We will extend the hold period (after 4/21) of reserved books so that you can receive them after reopening.
- InterLibrary Loan services are not available.
- It takes longer than usual to respond to inquiry.
The opening hours after May 7 will be determined based on future conditions and will notify you again.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation in order to prevent the spread of infectious.