* For latest information, please check Preventive measures against coronavirus disease page.
In response to Request in regard to the handling of our university contingent to the imposition of the declaration of a state of emergency etc., University of Tsukuba Library will be closed, changed opening hours and services as follows to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.
Period: from 4/20(Mon.)
to 5/6(wed.)(to be determined)
Closed and Changed hours
|Library||day||opening hours||loan hours|
|Sat., Sun. and national holidays||Closed||Closed|
|Art & Physical Education
Library and Information Science
Sat., Sun. and national holidays
* Otsuka Library will be closed for the time being.
- At Central Library, all seats, cubicles, and Zengaku PCs are unavailable.
- Books other than those in the Central Library are available on reserve order to pick up at the Central Library.
- You can return borrowing books to the book drops even when the library is closed.
- Borrowing Books from Other University Libraries and request for the letter of introduction are unavailable.
- It takes time to respond reference questions and to deliver article copies from other Libraries.
- Exhibition room and Section of historic materials will be closed from 4/16(Thu). When you want to use historic materials, please contact us in advance by email to email@example.com
The opening hours after May 7 will be determined based on future conditions and will notify you again.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation in order to prevent the spread of infectious.