- Students and faculty members belonging to the University of Tsukuba
- Graduates and external users with who have registered at the library
Internal users can log in with their user ID (13 digit) and password.
For details, see About ID and Password.
Things You Can Do When Logged In
- Make renewals and reservations, and check books on loan
- Request delivery of library material (internal users)
- Off campus access and browse whole texts of licensed databases of the University of Tsukuba (internal users)
- Book rooms in the library (internal users)
- Tulips Search results the same as on campus (internal users)
- Use RefWorks, a reference source management tool (internal users)
- Request books (internal users)
- Make syllabus book recommendation (faculty members)
- Request book purchase with university expense account (faculty members)