Due to the update work of the Unified Authentication System at Academic Computing and Communications Center, library web services which use this system to log in will be temporarily unavailable.
Date and Time
Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm (tentative)
Services to be suspended
Services available by logging in to the library website
- Services accessed via My Library (renewal (extension) of loan periods, facility reservations, etc.)
- Ordering of book reservation or delivery within the university
- Requests for inter-library loan or article copy from other universities
- E-DDS within the university
- Book purchase request (university expense)
- Application to purchase books from students and book recommendation from faculty
- EJ/DB remote access
- GakuNin, which is introduced as an alternative access method of remote access service, will also be unavailable from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm on September 14, because it also require Unified Authentication.
- Another maintenance work had been planned but already completed.
News: [9/6, 13–14] Temporary suspension of EJ/DB remote access (Tulips Warp)
You can use the library PCs to browse off-campus websites and print for free (for those belonging to the University of Tsukuba only) by logging in as usual even during the work period.