Learning Advisors (LAs), who work at the Student Support Desk in the Central Library, will hold an online roundtable discussion, "University of Tsukuba Student Consultation Room," this fall! The LAs will answer the questions and concerns submitted by students.
- Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 13:45-14:45 Zoom real-time streaming
- Call for Participants: Wednesday, September 28 - on the library's website
This event is held in Japanese. If you would like assistance in English, we recommend that you come directly to the desk.
Send us your questions!
LAs are consisted of current graduate students. Why don't you consult us about your classes, report assignments, graduation thesis, master's thesis, student life, etc.?
A wide range of LAs, from first-year master's students to third-year doctoral students, in the humanities and sciences, will consider solutions to your problems from a variety of perspectives.
Question form: https://forms.gle/waHeFncb5cHKAN6c8
- Question submission period: Friday, July 1, 2022 - Friday, September 30, 2022
* We accept questions via chat during the event, too!
- Research (e.g., How did you decide on your research area?)
- Life (e.g., how do you relax from research?)
- Finance (e.g., how do you make ends meet?)
- Job Hunting (e.g., What options do you have if you go on to graduate school?)
- Mental (e.g., do you feel mentally burdened comparing yourself to your friends who have already started working?)
- Other (e.g., what is your favorite snack to eat during study?)
We look forward to hearing from you!
For those who can't wait for the event
The Student Support Desk is available for individual consultations.
Check the website for schedules and appointments: Student Support Desk page
* Poster (PDF:400KB)