Access only from on-campus
*Remote access service is unavailable.
- Database service with comprehensive information on Japanese law provided by Dai-Ichi Hoki Co. (in Japanese)
- Citations (trial date, court, appellate level, decision commentary, etc.)
- Case summary
- Full text of cases
- Legal precedents literature
Information on precedents and published law-related literature (periodicals and books) published in and after January 1982
- Current law [History search]
- Explanations of requirements facts by types of disputes
- General civil cases
- Intellectual property
- https://d1l-dh.d1-law.com(in Japanese)
Database for Explanations of Requirements Facts by Types of Disputes
- https://hyd-hs.d1-law.com/ (in Japanese)
Press the "ログイン" (login) button to begin using this system.
A login ID and password are not required from an on-campus computer.
Please remember to press “ログアウト” (Logout) at the upper right when you are finished.
Online manuals (PDF)
→After logging-in, click“オンラインマニュアル” (Online manual) in the footer of the page.
- Database for Explanations of Requirements Facts by Types of Disputes
→ After logging-in, click “マニュアル” (Manual) on the upper right of the screen.
Online manuals (video)
- D1-Law.com Operating Guide [Japanese] ＊Access only from on-campus