Please Send Us Your Comments and Suggestions
- If you need a reply please provide your contact information, such as an e-mail address.
- You may not receive a prompt reply to inquiries submitted early in the morning, late at night, or on a holiday or weekend.
There may also be cases in which it takes time to prepare an answer to an inquiry.
- Comments and suggestions, as well as the responses, may be posted on a library bulletin board.
In such a case, there will be no personal information included.
- Inquiries by telephone are welcome.→Contact List
Please be aware that there may be times when your call cannot be taken, or an answer cannot be provided immediately.
- It is not necessary to use the online form. Contact by e-mail to email@example.com is also accepted.
In the same way as for the online form, it may not be possible to provide a quick reply, depending on the timing and content of the inquiry.
- To submit comments by post or FAX, please direct them to the contacts below.
University of Tsukuba Library 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577
- Any personal information that we receive will only be used as needed for library business, and will not be used for any other purpose.
Comments / Suggestions Form
Enter the necessary information and click on the [
Send comment] button at the bottom of the screen.