Due to the maintenance of the servers, e-journals, e-books and databases remote access service (Tulips Warp) will be unavailable during
Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 9 am to 10 am and Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 9 am to 10 am.
* February 15 is added to the schedule. (Added on February 6)
* February 8 is finished. (Added on February 8, 9:30 am)
* February 15 is finished. (Added on February 15, 9:10 am)
During the maintenance, e-journals, e-books, databases, etc. subscribed to by the University will not be available from off-campus.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please come to the university and use the following methods.
- Access from PCs in the library
- Access from devices connected to the university network (including wireless LAN)
* Not available with Academic Computing and Communications Center's VPN service
Some databases that support GakuNin can be used by logging in with Unified Authentication even during maintenance. Entrance page and how to use are shown at the bottom of EJ/DB Remote Access (Tulips Warp) page, "When you cannot access Tulips Warp…".
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.