We would like to express our deep condolences to those who were affected by the Kumamoto Earthquake disaster.
University of Tsukuba libraries welcome students and staff who belong to the universities (institutions) in disaster-affected areas.
■Period of use /Valid period of library card : until September 30th, 2016.
- Book loan / Number of books: up to 3 books, Loan period: 3 weeks
- Using computers for library materials search
- Libraries in Tsukuba campus / Monday - Friday 9:00-17:00
- Otsuka Library / Refer to the Library calender: http://www.tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp/lib/ja/calendar
- Student ID or Staff ID issued by the universities(institutions) in disaster-affected areas.
*If you lost your ID card, please ask the library staff in advance.
- Application form: https://www.tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp/lib/sites/default/files/attach/riyosho-hakko-shinseisyo_0.pdf
The library card will be issued on the same day of application.
*Even if you don't have a library card, you can browse or photocopy library materials.
Please fill out the application form and receive a visitor's badge at the main counter.
Phone：Central Library 029-853-6055
＜Reference＞ JANUL: Support of Libraryservices for Kumamoto earthquake in 2016(Japanese only)