Access only from on-campus
Members of University of Tsukuba can use the Remote Access Service.
This is a citation index database provided by the U.S. company Thomson Reuters. The following 5 databases can be accessed. Covers a wide range of disciplines and academic fields, from only top quality academic journals that are carefully selected.
Citation information is recorded, and using the citations as a starting point, it is possible to search for the latest publications related to the research, not only the articles on which the research was based.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (1900 to present)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (1900 to present)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975 to present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (CPCI-S) (1990 to present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH) (1990 to present)
- Book Citation Index (2005-present)
- Current Chemical Reactions (1996-present)
- Index Chemicus (1996-present)
- BIOSIS Citation Index (1996-present)
- Derwent Innovations Index (1996-present)
- Medline (1996-present)
- Zoological Records (1996-present)
- Current Contents Connect (1998-present)
- Web site
- Web of Science Support (providing manual, audio guide, search tips, etc.) (in Japanese)