Access only from on-campus
This database is contracted by law majors. For those who are not law majors, this can only be accessed from the designated PCs in Central Library and Otsuka Library.
- Central Library main building 2F, PC main008 and main009 near the seminar room C.
- Otsuka Library (Tokyo Campus Bunkyo School Building B1F) 2 designated PCs
A database of the full text of published cases, from those of 1875 Supreme Court of Judicature in 1875 until the present time.
Covers all fields of law, including civil law, corporate law, public law, commercial law, and criminal law.
There is a menu containing choices such as
- “Precedent database“ enabling comprehensive search or by specific field
- “Administrative agency database (decisions - determinations)” enabling search of decisions by the Patent Office, National Tax Tribunal, and the Fair Trade Commission.
- “Digest database“ enabling search of summaries of tax precedents and decisions
- “Q&A database“ enabling search of questions related to taxes
- “LEX newsletter“ offering breaking news on cases