In order to use the library web service, you need to register with the "Notification of arrival of copies or books from other libraries" service of the library e-mail service. If you have not registered yet, please register it first.
Confirmation of application and notification of arrival of materials will be sent to the address registered in the e-mail service.
To use this service, you need to submit an application form.
- Please enter your user ID and password the form below to apply.
- We will email you the URL of the application.
- Please print the page you have notified, fill out the necessary items in handwriting, and submit by one of the following methods.
- Come to the library and hand the application in.
Hand the completed application form to the staff of each library with your ID card.It takes about 15 minutes to become available. Locations and hours of application are as follows.
Central ／ A & PE ／ Medical ／ L & IS : Reference Desk Weekdays 9:00-17:00
Otsuka : Main Counter Mon:10:30-18:30，Tue-Fri:10:00-21:10，Sat:11:30-19:50（Sun/Holiday:N/A）
- Send the application as an attached file by e-mail.
Scan or photograph the completed application and send by e-mail.
You must send it from the e-mail address you have registered with the library e-mail service.
We will reply to you when it becomes available. If you don't receive a reply within a week, please contact us.
Title: Registration of ILL online application
Text: Affiliation, your name, library name you use the most
- Send the application by mail.
Send the completed application form to your using library with copy of your ID card. Library addresses: Contact list
We will email you when it becomes available. If you don't receive an e-mail within a week of posting, please contact us.