Access only from on-campus.
Members of University of Tsukuba can use the Remote Access Service.
- Material type: Doctorial dissertations
- Available on: Campus
- Language: English
- Full text: Partially available
- Number of concurrent accesses: Unlimited
A database of dissertations and theses from more than 1,000 universities throughout the world, mainly focusing on North America. Covers more than 2.4 million doctoral dissertations and master’s degree theses.
For some of the papers, you can browse the PDF of the main text and the abstract.
- Bibliographical information is recorded from 1639 to the present.
- For doctoral dissertations issued in and after 1980, 350-word abstracts are available. For master’s theses, there are 150-word abstracts available for theses issued in and after 1988.
- For academic dissertations issued in and after 1997, PDF files of the first 24 pages can be viewed without charge.
- There are more than 1.4 million dissertations for which the full text can be viewed in a PDF file.