Access only from on-campus, Maximum number of users at one time: 4
Members of University of Tsukuba can use the Remote Access Service.
A database offering combined searches of sources like encyclopedias, Japanese language dictionaries, history dictionaries, and other language dictionaries.
Not only the title is searchable, search is also possible on the full text.
Following contents are also available.
- "群書類従（正・続・続々）" (Gunsho Ruiju series)
- "文芸倶楽部 明治篇" (Bungei Kurabu; Meiji-hen)
- "滝田樗陰旧蔵 近代作家原稿集" (Takita Choin kyuzo Kindai sakka genkoshu)
- "第一高等学校 校友会雑誌" (Dai-ichi Koto Gakko Koyukai Zasshi)
- "太陽" (Taiyo (The Sun))
- "文藝春秋アーカイブズ" (Bungeishunju Archives)
- "風俗画報" (Fuzoku Gaho)
- "美術新報" (Bijutsu Shinpo)
- "東洋経済新報／週刊東洋経済デジタルアーカイブズ" (Toyo Keizai Shimpo / Weekly Toyo Keizai Digital Archives)
□Use JapanKnowledge Lib
To use, click "Login" at the upper right of the screen.
- Request for cooperation
- JapanKnowledge Lib can only be accessed by 4 people at the same time.
Be sure to log out when you are finished.
The session will be terminated automatically if there is no activity for 20 minutes or more.