Library use after your retirement
The university library issues library cards to former staffs (full-time) of the University of Tsukuba who wish to use the library.
Issuance of library card
The library card will be issued on the same day of application (only those accepted from 9:00 - 17:00 during weekdays)
- Personal ID (ID that lists your present address such as a driver's license)
- ID Photo (2.5cm×2.5cm)
Locations and hours for application
Main counters at the Central library, Art & Physical Education library, Medical library, Library on Library and Information Science Weekdays 9:00〜17:00
* Applications are not accepted during weekends and holidays.
* Otsuka Library Monday：10:30-18:30 / Tuesday - Friday：10:00-21:10 / Saturday：11:30-19:50
- E-mail： firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone numbers : Main counters of the library that you will be mainly using→Contact List