Syllabus books refer to books listed on the syllabus, or introduced in classes as books closely related to the subject of the lecture.
- Faculty members teaching classes at undergraduate schools and colleges, or for the master’s program (including first semester of doctoral course) can make recommendations.
- Only books not held in the library in the area where the course is provided can be recommended. After purchasing with the library budget, the books will be placed in the general stack. If you wish to have the book placed at the Course Reserves section (for in-library use only), apply separately as a Course Reserves book.
- If you want to request an unpublished book, apply after it has been published.
- Not all requests can be granted due to budget limitations.
How to Apply
- Log in to “My Library” of the library web service, and enter the required fields on the Syllabus Book Recommendation page.You will need to provide the course name (and name of college, school or program) for making recommendations.
- For users of Library E-mail Service, a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- You will be notified when the book is ready for use.
* You will get separate notice if the book could not be purchased for various reasons.
University of Tsukuba Library, Division of Information Processing and Management
(Collection Development Section)
E-mail: sensho#@#tulips.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “#@#” with “@”)