Service for University of Tsukuba members only
Members of University of Tsukuba can use the Remote Access Service.
- A comprehensive online service on Japanese law enabling comprehensive search of law information, post-war legal case information, books, and magazine information.
Details about registered contents (in Japanese)
- There are no limits on the number of simultaneous users.
→→Use the database (in Japanese)
- When accessing this service from a PC within the library, log in with your user ID and Unified Authentication password.
- When you are finished, be sure to click “ログアウト” (Logout) at the upper right.
- If there is no operation for a certain amount of time, you are automatically logged off. If this happens, close the window, and then reconnect.
- Quick Reference Guide (PDF) (in Japanese)