Service for University of Tsukuba members only
- Ulrichsweb is the online version of well-known Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, an indispensable source of information for library and information professionals, covering information on about 250,000 publications issued around the world, as well as publisher information, A&I services and magazine ordering.
- For the searched periodicals, it is possible to view full-text via Science Direct, Ingenta Select, and to refer to citation information via JCR Web. In addition, it is linked to University of Tsukuba Library e-book collection catalog (OPAC), allowing searches of the collection.
Comprehensive publishing information on approximately 250,000 of the following types of regularly and irregularly published periodicals from around the world.
- Consumer magazines
- Industry journals
- Academic journals
- Monograph series
- News letters
- Electronic journals
- Little magazines
- 18 searchable items, including title, ISBN, etc.
- International price comparison
- Images of covers, table of contents, book reviews, annotations, best-seller titles, awards, children’s books, book news (for use by the industry)
- Access to publishing company specialty databases: order information, personnel information, discount rate, more than 165,000 records of publishing company URL information
- Links to full-text (Science Direct / Ingenta Select)
- Links to citation information (JCR Web)
- Coordinated with the library collection catalog (OPAC)